Sunday, January 29, 2012

Danny

I have the absolute best husband in the world!!!  Trust me.  I couldn’t do my job without him.  I teach agricultural education at the high school and part of my job is being the FFA advisor.  Not only do I do the required things like prepare for class and spend time training teams for competitions, but I am also very active in the professional organizations that I belong to.  Sometimes it feels that I always have something going on somewhere. 
So why is my husband the best?  Well, when I’m gone he steps up to plate and makes sure that everything gets done.  He makes sure that the girls get to school on time, makes supper, makes sure that the girls take a bath, or sometimes he will even spend a weekend at home alone with the girls because I either have a meeting, a competition, or a convention to attend.  On some occasions when I haven’t been able to find a male sponsor for an FFA convention he will use up some vacation time to help me out.
I realize how lucky I am, even though I don’t always show my appreciation. So Danny, here it is you are the best husband, daddy and friend.  I love you!!!
Love-N-Prayers,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment